SKU: VCP-S19Love: Cherishing the Life Force of Color in Design
The PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Spring/Summer 2019 lifestyle color trend forecast offers seasonal inspiration, key color directives, suggested color harmonies plus material and product application across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interior, industrial and multi-media design.
From wistful, unrequired and blooming to treasured, transporting and celebrated, the concept of love expresses itself in many different and unique forms throughout our lives; a notion expressed in our Spring Summer 2019 color stories. There is no longer a uniform design aesthetic and while our color stories for Spring Summer 2019 reflect this new reality, we also explore a return to arranged, harmonious, stable, familial colors. Just like love, color stories for Spring/Summer 2019 are displayed in complex arrangements, are ever changing and are not always predictable.
- Hard cover, high-end trend forecast book with metal-bound edges
- Color Card highlighting seasonal color direction by color family and trend theme
- Poster overview highlighting seasonal color direction
- Detachable color cards for each trend theme to communicate the colors
- 64 1” x 4” Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors cotton swatches
- DVD containing imagery and mood music for each of the trend themes
- Lifestyle forecast providing overarching look at color across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interiors, industrial and multimedia design
- Seven core color palettes plus two transitional color palettes, containing a total of 64 seasonal trend colors
- Each forecast highlights the seasonal theme. Each color trend palette is supported by a trend story, visual inspiration, color, autumn surface, and finish direction, and material and product application
- Two transitional color palettes highlighting forecasted colors that bridge back to Autumn/Winter 2018/19 and forward to Autumn/Winter 2019/20
- Enables you to begin your seasonal color planning with the globally recognized Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
- Each trend theme contains the supporting trend story, visual inspiration, color/surface direction, and material and product application giving you all of the ingredients you need to illustrate and support your color selections
- Seven core color palettes that serve as the foundation to the seasonal color story and supporting colors allowing you to develop, transform, and personalize your seasonal color stories
- For increased utility, each forecasted palette highlights the four core colors that serve as the foundation to the trend, one to two supplementary palettes in support of the core color palette story, and two to four color harmony pages presenting colors in different combinations, including color usage proportions.
Italian fashion label specialising in luxury goods examples
Covapaste wholesale fashion
History behind fashion illustration images
Paris fashion week f w 2019 tx68
Sen mitsuji fashion spot
Moda health ods plus plan